Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, August 18, 2008.

We're going to the Kentucky State Fair today, at least for a little while. My daughter and I would like to go to the free concert tonight if I can figure out what to do with the boys, but both boys have sensitive ears and can't stand the loudness. Why are those things SO loud anyway? I have always thought they were too loud, even when I was young and the kids are way more sensitive to loud sounds that I ever was, so it's not my advanced age making me think it's too loud. Still, we love the Newboys, so we want to go. If we can talk Dad into going with us and then bringing the boys home before the concert, we might can go. I may have to put cotton in the ear with the ear infection in it!

Even if we don't get to go to the concert, we're still going to the fair, to look at the displays, shows and do all the activities. It's always interesting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails