Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Not my best day ever.

I survived my first day of transcription at my new job, but I didn't do all that well.  So much to learn and I had a headache all day.  Pounding.  Awful.  I had issues with my computer needing to reboot and issues with calibrating my foot pedal and I sent one job through without spell-checking it.  All in all though, I got through it and I hope/pray that tomorrow is a much better day.  My headache has currently abated and I hope it stays gone.  It is so hard to function with one of those.  The good news is the computer system is easy to use, my word expander works with it and the psychiatric notes I am typing are pretty easy for the most part, so once I get going, it should work out very well. 

I hope my head behaves itself tomorrow.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails