Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fun times.

Last night the kids and I were watching Netflix's latest installment of Boy Meets World and I went to the bathroom, so the kids paused the DVD.  When I came out of the bathroom, my daughter was walking down the hall towards me singing Under The Sea and dancing a little bit and my son was 1 step behind her, doing this hilarious little dance.  My first impression was that she didn't even know he was behind her, but later she said she knew he was back there, but she didn't know he was dancing.  I started laughing so hard that I honestly almost couldn't stand up.  So funny!  What would I do without these kiddos?

 We also got to see our homeschooling group, at least a few of them yesterday for a prom planning meeting but we didn't get to have a good talk so I left their company not as content as usual.  :-(  I needed some quality time with my friends, but that's okay.  Prom planning is important too, I suppose. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails