Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Wednesday, December 5.

Yes, I am going through my December Denial phase again.  I always do this.  Can't believe it's December.  Whine about my shopping.  Don't start shopping.  Whine some more.  Then finally do it and swear not to put it off next year.  As the kids have gotten older, the shopping has got more complicated and more techy.  Some of the things they want, I don't even know what they are.  I mean, I kind of know, but I have no way of knowing which kind to buy, if you know what I mean.  One of my kids is asking for a solid state drive for a laptop.  I think that's right.  Anyway, I'm going to enlist my husband's help and we are going to take the teens somewhere tomorrow and just tackle the darn shopping.  I kind of will be glad when I reach my mom's stage of life, give people money or have other people do your shopping for you.  You know?  Yes, I'm whiny and really I don't have reason to be.  I'll be virtually shopping for the most part and I won't even have to trudge through the stores.  I think the worry that I'll buy the wrong things just kind of paralyzes me a bit. 

Maybe we'll get it done tomorrow.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails