Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sleep and other things.

I'm kind of starting to think that I have the African sleeping sickness, though having never been outside the continental US, I have no idea how I might have picked that up.  I slept 12 hours night before last, then last night, at about 6:00 p.m., I took a 3 hour nap, then went back to bed at 1:00 a.m. and slept until 10.  It's a good thing I didn't have to work today.  We all seem to be getting our days and nights reversed this week.   Tomorrow I have to be working by 9:00 a.m. so hopefully, I will get up.  I am taking a medicine that makes me a little drowsy, but I have been on it for a month and only this week I've really had this issue.  Could it just be holiday exhaustion?  The crazy holiday food probably makes our bodies go all wacky.  I do admit to eating a ton of junk food the last couple of days.  Also, I dreamed that all my teeth fell out.  That's one of the top 5 recurring dreams apparently, but what it means, no-one seems to know.  I find it very unpleasant.  I've had that dream 3 or 4 times in my life.  Maybe I was worried about not brushing the night before last?  Maybe because my nephew lost his 2 front teeth at Christmas?  Who knows?  Not me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails