Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!

"Can't believe it's Christmas, la la la la la la la la la, can't believe it's Christmas, oh it's finally here"  This song from a Veggie Tales long ago is running through my mind today.  It's a little annoying, but I'm just going to be thankful it's not the chipmunk song :-).  I'm working of course.  I always work since I don't get paid time off.  The kids are still sleeping and the dogs and I have had an exciting time because the UPS man came and delivered the last package and it was a total bark-fest, probably the most exciting thing that has happened to the dogs all week.  Unusually, we don't have plans for tonight so I'm not sure what we will do.  That feels kind of funny.  I've always had plans to go somewhere on Christmas Eve - every Christmas Eve of my whole life. 


1 comment:

:)De said...

Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails