Saturday, December 15, 2012

Craft Sale 2.

My daughter had another craft sale today.  This is the children's one that we always go to.  She did really well.  It was in the afternoon instead of the morning and today is one of the biggest shopping days of the year, so she had quite a few customers.  She made another 60 dollars so she's very happy with her crafting experiences this year.  Now we have to stock up on yarn so she can get started again!  After the sale, we did a little bit of Christmas shopping and now we are worn out.    

2 comments:

Amy said...

So, do tell.....what all did she make to sell? And how did she price the items, etc? I'm picking your brain so maybe possibly I MIGHT could do something like this myself next fall.

Fatcat said...

Amy, she sold a couple of crocheted scarves in the 15-18 dollar range, some jewelry, the crocheted animals for, I think about 8 dollars each. I am kind of foggy on the prices because it was her sale and I was trying to just let her run it. It was reading and talking to other moms, etc. At the end, we were marking things down and at one point this little girl who couldn't have been more than 7, walked up and said "I don't have 8 dollars, so we are going to have to haggle." :-P It was cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails