Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend.

I'm working this weekend and trying to balance that with the fact that my sister is visiting and I'd like to see her. I'd also like to invite her to my house, which she's never seen, but it's going to need a leetle cleaning before anyone sees it. And I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish that with work and with the fact that I did something to my knee yesterday to aggravate an old injury and now it hurts to walk. Anyway, I'm going to work as hard as I can this morning, try and get pretty much done and see what the afternoon brings.

This is pretty much the last weekend to order from Cafepress with economy shipping for Father's Day. You can still shop up until June 5, but you'll have to pay a lot more for shipping. Cafepress.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hope you get all your work done & can enjoy spending some time with your sister!!

Hope your knee feels better too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails