Thursday, May 08, 2008

I forgot something.

When I was excitedly looking forward to staying home, I forgot game night at the library. It's on Thursdays, every week. From 3:30 to 5:30 it is preteen time and from 6:00 to 8:00 it's teen time. I don't feel comfortable leaving my younger two at the library and running off to do errands, so here I sit, right now, blogging from the library's computer. The chairs here are awful. They have something to adjust the height (which is currently too high) but I can't figure out how it works, so I'm sitting here with my feet not touching the ground and my legs going to sleep thinking how I wish the next 40 minutes will pass quickly. I'll go to the grocery while my oldest is in here, then it's home at last, around 8:15.

I would have had to go to the grocery anyway, since we're out of milk, cereal, bread and a few other things. That reminds me, I need to make a list before I go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails