Friday, May 09, 2008

Friends.


I've been blessed with a wonderful homeschool group. Good kids, nice dads and especially a very nice group of moms. We get to go for mom's nights out, where we play trivia games and eat wonderful snacks, we go to the movies, we go out to eat, we take the kids to the park, the skating rink and field trips. I'm so glad I've found this group! We can also sit around and brainstorm ideas on how to get our kids to pay attention in school, get their chores done and all those other things we need help and advice for. It's just a wonderful group, as I said.

This picture was taken by one of the moms who is an artist and a really good photographer. You've seen what my photography looks like on this blog, now you can see a really beautiful photo. This was taken Monday on our letterboxing trip.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a beautiful photo!

And Happy Mother's Day to you...hope you have a great day today!!

Now, come check out my blog.....you've been tagged in a game of 'Husband Tag'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails