Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting it done.

I had a good day today, getting a bunch of things done. I love when I can just check things off and that's what I got to do today. I'm tired, but it's a good tired. I got a couple of hours of cleaning in this morning, some laundry, some decluttering with some things going to Goodwill. Then we did school, the quick version, then I got to sit down and watch Ugly Betty that we'd recorded last Thursday. (really good episode!) Then we were off to town to get an ID card for my oldest so that he can take the CLEP tests, to Lowes to get concrete to finish our sidewalk we started last summer, to Game Stop (not my idea), to Walmart. I got back home just in time to use the weed eater for an hour before Dancing with the Stars. I'm pulling for Christy to win at this point. I think it's time a girl won again.

*I wrote this last night and accidently saved it as a draft, instead of publishing it, so I published it this morning. Oh well.

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

I love Ugly Betty. We haven't seen that episode yet, it is still on tape.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails