Sunday, June 01, 2008

Still working.

I'm trying to get my work done this weekend in between visiting with family. It's been a good week, but I am worn out. Yesterday started with working as much as I could, then going to Mom and Dad's for dinner, then to our house for a little while (we had to take a few minutes and clean it!), then back to Mom and Dad's for dessert and coffee. My sister and her husband had to head back home today, so the visit is over. I realize when I talk with her how much I've missed. I can't wrap my head around the fact that I have 4 nieces and a nephew and a bunch of great-nieces and nephews, none of whom I've met yet. I wonder what it would have been like to have been in touch with her while I was growing up. I think I really missed out. :-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails