Saturday, May 03, 2008

AOADD

This is what I have, adult onset attention deficit disorder. According to a web site I found on attention deficit disorder in children, some of the characteristics are:

difficulty organizing tasks
difficulty staying on task (quick loss of interest) and maintaining effort
problems with misplacing things needed for tasks
becoming easily distracted by extraneous stimuli
difficulty remembering daily activities

Is this the story of my life, or what? I don't remember being like this as a child. I was a good student in school. I think maybe as a working, homeschooling mom, I've just gone into overload. My brain jumps from one thing to another. Oh well, most of the time I get things done. It would help to be able to focus though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails