Sunday, May 11, 2008

Husband Tag. I was tagged by Amy.

What is his name? Deron
How long have you been married? 19 years
How long did you date? 4 years.
How old is he? 42
Who eats more? Him.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? Me.
Who's temper is worse? Hard to say.
Who does the laundry? Both.
Who does the dishes? Both but mostly me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed (when you are facing it)? Me
Who pays the bills? Him.
Who cooks dinner? Both, but usually me.
Who mows the lawn? Him.
Who drives when you are together? He does. My driving scares him.
Who has more friends? No clue.
Who has more siblings? We both have the same now that I've found my long lost sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? Him, but I definitely make my opinion known.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails