Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trying to get back to routine.

We are struggling to get back into the routine this morning but the kids are excited about trick or treat tonight. They also got a new game table yesterday and have been wanting to play games, instead of work. Someone in this family tried to convince me that the game of pool is a study in geometry and physics but I'm not going for it.

I think I also have a touch of writer's block. I've tried to post to my blog 3 times this morning with little success in writing anything worth reading. This is my 4th try and well, you can see how it is going. I would use the old blogger standby for writer's block, pictures, but blogger is not cooperating today. Grr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there are quite a few angles in pool. ;)

Fatcat said...

LoL! Still, they are not getting out of doing math!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails