Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Okay.

I know you guys were wondering all day if I did my cleaning today. The answer is yes and no. I started cleaning this morning and then my boss called and asked me if I'd make an exception and work on my day off and help them get caught up. I did work a while and then did some more cleaning, so some cleaning got done and some work got done. It worked out okay I guess. I took some time this evening and picked out 5 Konos activities out of the book that I want to try and do tomorrow. I've made new checklist type schedules for the kids and we'll start with those tomorrow too. I'll let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use a checklist with the boys, they like it that way.
I think I may have to do a Fall cleaning type of thing this week, it's starting to get pretty messy around here. :(

Funky-Redhead said...

My son, loves the "list" thing. I think it gives him a sense of time. In that, he knows this is it! She can't give me anything more, or extra because it is written here in blood. I do this then I am done! And so, surprisingly, the work gets done quicker, than if I was involved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails