Thursday, October 19, 2006

Today, I'm reading the Carnival of Homeschooling.

It always takes me a couple of days to get these things read, as there are so many blog entries. Here is this weeks. Carnival Week 42. I'm working this morning and reading during the downloads. We're on dial-up so it can take a while!

The plan for today is to work on the fall cleaning, take pictures of the kids rooms, make sure to take the garbage out (better do that soon!) and go see how my parents are doing today. I might also check in on my aunt as I haven't seen her since last weekend. Sometime this weekend, I need to get the next few weeks of school planned. I really had better get busy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Smile*

Anonymous said...

Have a great day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails