Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween Costumes and Blog Notes.

We are going to a halloween party tomorrow night so we need to have costumes done by then. Youngest son wants to be a character he invented called Ninja Kid, daughter wants to be a witch and oldest isn't sure if he will dress up for the party but might want to be an android (he really needs to decide!). I went on a supply gathering mission today and I guess DH will be putting together the costumes tomorrow. He's really good at it. I hope it isn't raining tomorrow like it is today!

I had to take the fall pictures post down because for some reason, it was messing up the blog's sidebar. I'm going to try and share pictures 1 at a time to see if I can avoid problems with format.

My blog has now passed 20,000 page views. I think that's pretty cool, considering that I figured out a long time ago how to get it to not count me, so I think most of those must be other people, LoL. Thanks readers!

3 comments:

Funky-Redhead said...

From # 19,999. I enjoy your posts!
Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

You keep posting 'em... I'll keep reading 'em! *Smile*

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody,

Can somebody suggest me a better online shopping website where I can purchase affordable Halloween Costumes. However, I searched the web and find the resources i.e.
http://www.topestore.com
http://www.latest-beauty-tips.com
http://www.safeshoppe.com
where the prices are compartively low.
Please suggest if you have some other better resources.

Dazy Smith

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails