Sunday, October 01, 2006

Today.

We did not accomplish much today, but had a pretty good day. I had planned to do some fall cleaning, but if I get any kind of chance at all to postpone something like that, I do. My aunt is moving to an apartment after 70 ish years of living in the same house and we gave her a kind of a send-off today. We all brought dinner to her house and had a little celebration. Needless to say, we didn't get any cleaning done.

I hope I will not think of a reason not to do the cleaning tomorrow. It really needs to be done. Knowing me, though, I'll think of something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about it's too Mondayish? *Grin*

Fatcat said...

Yeah, that's it. We can't clean on a Monday, it's bad luck or something.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me, I hate cleaning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails