Thursday, October 05, 2006

I feel better now.

I had my bubble bath last night, lit a candle and read in the tub for half an hour and that made me feel much better. I'm ready to tackle today, I think, though the first thing I did this morning was spill coffee, followed by spilling the creamer ... Anyway, I plan to get my work done, get school done and do some serious decluttering, all before 8:00 p.m. Thursday night TV is one of my indulgences and I want to get everything done before any of it comes on, so I can be ready to watch my shows.

Youngest son and I are still having some disagreements about our schedules and checklists for school. When I had a strict schedule, he didn't like it because he had to have everything done by a certain time. Now that I just have a checklist, he's been doing his math at 11:00 p.m. I think the teacher and the principal are going to have to have another conference about this.

5 comments:

Funky-Redhead said...

The up-side is that at least there won't be a parent-teacher conference!

Anonymous said...

I also have tried the schedule, the checklist and nothing works with my daughter. It drives me nuts. You spend all this time preparing and nothing motivates her to do her work!! Maybe together we can find an answer!!

I am so glad you relaxed last night.
Now go clean up, declutter and sit with a big bowl of buttered popcorn and enjoy your tv night!!

Bunny

Anonymous said...

The principal has been sitting in with Rosie during math class. Seems to have speeded her along a little. *Grin*

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear from another work-at-home, medical transcriptionist, homeschool mom. We are neighbors! I live in Tennessee!

Best wishes!

Mary Beth

Fatcat said...

Hi Mary Beth, it's like we are living parallel lives or something! I love Tennessee. We like to go to Pigeon Forge sometimes on vacation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails