Friday, October 20, 2006

Car memory.

While we were driving home from Wal-mart tonight, youngest son reminded me that tomorrow is Saturday and he wants to get up at 7:00 to catch Saturday morning cartoons. I told him that he had to remind me when I was home, because reminding me in the car doesn't seem to help. I seem to forget everything I thought of in the car as soon as I get out of the it. When I'm at home, I can remember things I need at the store, but when I'm at the store, I have no idea. If I'm at the doctor's office I can think of everything I need to do as soon as I get home, but again, when I'm home ... I think the car is erasing my memory. That's the only explanation. It's not that I'm getting old or that I have too much on my mind, right?

1 comment:

Funky-Redhead said...

I have not heard about a new memory erasing feature, that is being installed in cars...However, I think that would be great! Because, when I got out of the car, I wouldn't be able to remember the 6 hour trips of poking, fussing, and fighting that went on in the backseat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails