Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Time Change.

I have kind of been looking forward to the time change from daylight savings time to whatever it is usually called, standard time? The kids and I have been staying up really late and sleeping late too, so this is our opportunity to get up an hour earlier without it feeling like it is an hour earlier. I'm not crazy about the fact that it will be getting dark at 5:00 in the afternoon now, but youngest son, at least, is happy because of the no screen time until after the sun sets rule!
I'm hoping we can get school and work done earlier in the day and have more free time.

4 comments:

Funky-Redhead said...

We always stay up late, and are still in a rush to get to church on Sunday morning. We do it, every year! When will we learn? And why does it always have to be on Sunday? Why can't it rotate days like all the other holidays?

Anonymous said...

I just thought that I'd say hello. (Hello!) I came across your blog at, I think, MT Daily. Your site looks especially interesting to me because not only am I an MT student (with Career Step, will probably graduate in December), but I have been homeschooling/unschooling for over eight years. (My daughter is 14-years-old.)

Anyhow, I am going to subscribe via bloglines. I hope that you don't mind. :)

Anonymous said...

I hate it getting dark so early!
Has your oldest decided if he's dressing up or not? Mine still hasn't made up his mind.

Fatcat said...

Wow, Jodi, we do have a lot in common! Welcome!

My 14-year-old did dress up, kind of. He work his camophlage/army clothes and went as a soldier, so does that count?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails