Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's November the First!





Can you believe it? How many shopping days until Christmas? I like November. I like Thanksgiving and I like the weather this time of year, usually. Another thing that is hard to believe is that blogger finally let me post some pictures. These are from the halloween party on Saturday night.

With halloween being over, I have hopes that we will settle in and get some school done today. We did a bit yesterday, but there was just too much excitement in the air to get a lot done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long until Christmas? Wait... I'll ask Rosie! *LOL*

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

We just got the bare essentials done, there was too much excitement left over from the night before. :)

Funky-Redhead said...

I finally got wise this year. I am doing a lot of Gift cards, wherever appropriate! Think it is going to cut out alot of stress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails