Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday.

I'm getting really creative at these blog post titles, aren't I? I seem to always want to name them after the day of the week. That might be a bit confusing though when looking through my archives, LoL.

Anyway, today was a pretty good day. We started out with the kids doing their checklists and me doing my work. They got about halfway done and I got about halfway done, then I decided that I wanted to go ahead and do some errands and go see my aunt at her new place, so we did.

It was a gorgeous day and a good day to be out and about. I took some things to the consignnment store (so that counts as housework, um, home ec.), went to see my aunt (socialization) and went and fed some goldfish in a pond (field trip!) and then we went dumpster diving (economics). Really, we were just getting some boxes from the dollar store dumpster which is always filled with nice, clean cardboard boxes. I'm going to use those in the fall cleaning/decluttering that we are doing around here.

Now I need to do the other half of my workday. Thank goodness my job is flexible so if the afternoon is nice, I can go out then and work later and thank goodness our school is flexible, for the same reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! *Smile*

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails