Friday, January 10, 2014

Hey!?

Yesterday I did not have one call with someone presenting a crisis to me that I must handle.  Not one.  I communicated with my brother through email/text and he reported that my mom was doing okay - confused (which was to be expected) but not sad.  That is the best we can ask for and I am appropriately grateful for my one day of peace and yet, praying, yearning, hoping (dare I even hope!?) that this is the new pattern.  (Please, God.)

I will go see her tonight.

Thanks for all the prayers and warm thoughts and for sticking with reading my homeschool blog as the subject matter here has gotten increasingly away from homeschool and has become more of a middle age blog.  We start back to homeschooling next Monday.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails