Monday, July 07, 2008

Now.

I stayed home over the weekend and really had a nice relaxing time. I need that every now and then. It seems like I'm always going someplace. That said, I could stay home today, but I'll probably go out later. We're not shopping anyplace but the grocery store this month, supposedly for essentials, but we've really, really been shopping a lot at the grocery store. We've been 3 times this week and now we're out of sugar. The cheapskate in the book I read would just do without sugar because really, that's not essential, but coffee really tastes bad without it. Really, really bad.

I haven't decided what to do today. We need to clean the kids rooms, the once a year, total clean out, but that really doesn't sound like much fun, does it? I'll be glad when it's done though. I wish I could figure out some magical way to turn 2 kids bedrooms into 3 while I'm at it. I also need to do some yard work, some school planning and tons of other things, but I don't know if I will. I might just continue my little personal mini vacation I've been on all weekend. ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails