Friday, July 11, 2008

Library stuff.

I found out last night that our library has free access to a CLEP test study site. How cool is that? I'm going to go and take a couple of practice tests and see how I do. I also have been requesting a lot of books at the library. They either buy them and call me when they are ready to check out or get them on interlibrary loan. This is a very nice service and it saves me money buying books I might only read once or twice. I really need to poke around the library's web site and see if there are any other services that they offer that I might have missed. ;-)

3 comments:

Freakmom said...

I just discovered ours had a link to a bunch of library resources like book reviews and recommendations. I plan to use that finding books for school. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the library! Sweetums and I are regulars. :o)

Kelli said...

Wow, I wonder if I ask nicely enough if my library will do something similar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails