Monday, April 04, 2005

Why The Boy Cats?

Home*School*Home
My best friend recently took in a mama cat who, shortly thereafter, had 4 kittens, 2 male, 2 female. She was fortunate that our local human society would neuter all 5 for a small amount of money through their feral cat program. She took them all in and they were all recuperating from their surgeries when my friend's niece came over to visit. After a while playing with the kittens, her niece asked "If Tanner and Dreamy are boys, why do they have to have operations so they can't have babies?" My friend said "Why don't you ask your mom and dad that question?" and her niece said "They won't know! They're not vets!" (I guess the fact that my friend is an R.N. is why she got favored with this question.) She went on to give a very good answer about how boys help make babies and now those 2 particular boy kitty cats can't "help" anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails