Wednesday, April 20, 2005

One Grouchy Homeschool Mama -

Home*School*Home

I once saw a kid's t-shirt that said something like 'Mom having a bad day? Call 1-800-GRANDMA!" I feel that way today, grouchy for no apparent reason. I guess I'm just a little stressed. The day isn't actually going all that badly, really. The kids are being reasonably cooperative. Maniac Magee (turns out is spelled with an "A") is good. I got asked to work extra today and so I might go a little lighter on the homeschooling to make up for it. Maybe I'm cranky because I'm having a birthday tomorrow and getting older; it could be a midlife crisis. Whatever the cause, I've abandoned the kids to their work (which they probably won't do) and come in here to my quiet bedroom, to be alone and I'm going to use work as an excuse to stay in here for a long, long time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails