Monday, April 18, 2005

Energetic Kids/Planning

Last night, right before bedtime, my daughter was boucing up and down on the bed and singing. I said "you're very boisterous for this time of night". Dan said "She's not boisterous, she's girlsterous".

It is Monday 6:30 a.m. and I still am not sure how we are going to proceed with school today. Good planning, eh? I do have some fraction pages and other things for them to do and then the plan is to possibly head to the library and the park. Tomorrow, we'll get down to more serious work. We may do Maniac Mcgee by Jerry Spinelli. My oldest son says it is a good book. He's already read it though and I'd like to do something he hasn't read to keep his interest up. It is hard to engage his interest. I'll see what our library has to offer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails