Monday, April 25, 2005

Pickles.

Home*School*Home

I don't like pickles. I absolutely cannot stand them. So, when my oldest son was was little, just old enough to get a hamburger at restaurants, I would carefully pull the pickles off every hamburger and dispose of them. Now that he is old enough to express a preference, he loves pickles. He puts about 15 slices on a single hamburger. I think it is hilarous that I thought I was protecting him from those awful things and he loves them. There is probably a great metaphor for life here ...

2 comments:

Janet said...

That's too funny! My daughter will pile the olives on pizza and tacos, while I'd rather not even touch them with bare hands let alone eat them. They sure are individuals aren't they?

Fatcat said...

Yes, they sure are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails