Monday, April 04, 2005

Teacher In-PMS Day Today.

School here was cancelled today because the teacher has PMS. My children are better off with their grandparents today. I do not feel guilty about it. I can't. I'm too busy feeling horrible about every single other thing in my life. Every. Single. Thing. I've decided that even though it is my day off at my paid job, I will go ahead and work. Why not? I'm in a bad mood anyway. Since I'm a medical transcriptionist, and work at home, alone, with the kids now at grandmas, I can work without making anyone else suffer for my bad mood, although if the doctor's I'm typing for could hear me ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{Hugs}}} This calls for chocolate. Do you have any? I can't blame pms today, but I have been a cranky bear, too. In fact, my kids asked if they could go to Grandma's today, LOL!

Fatcat said...

Oh yes, I was in the Easter candy. I went to a homeschool mom's meeting and we had a lot of fun and I'm better now. Thanks.

Fatcat said...

Oh yes, I was in the Easter candy. I went to a homeschool mom's meeting and we had a lot of fun and I'm better now. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails