Saturday, April 16, 2005

Brain Clutter.

Home*School*Home

I wonder why I am so forgetful? I have to have people call me or use my yahoo calendar every time I have to be someplace or I will miss it. I have to tell my kids to remind me of things. I think maybe there's too much information in there; way too much information in my brain that is completely useless, so that when I am trying to sort through it, it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I know it is in there, I just can't find it. Brain clutter. That's what it is. If I had known that I was going to run out of brain space eventually, I don't think I would've put all the words to "Maggie May" in there, cause they are still there, taking up space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm right there with you!

Fatcat said...

Wake up Maggie, I think I've got something to say to you ...

Sorry, what was that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails