Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday Homeschool.

Home*School*Home
We did a bit of schooling today, even though it is Saturday. We cleaned the living room and kitchen while listening to Maniac Magee to help the time go faster. I really love listening to audio books while cleaning or driving long distances. It makes the time go so much faster and you don't even feel like you are working (almost.) Afterwards, we made "butterscotch krimpets" which are a dessert that Maniac Magee loves, but I thought they were a bit too sweet. I got the recipe on-line in a Maniac Magee lesson plan that someone thoughtfully shared. I would link it if my computer was behaving properly, which it isn't. So, we covered literature, cooking (measuring, fractions) and home economics. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails