Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tired Thursday.

I'm just completely wiped out today.  Tired.  I got up this morning at 8:00 because the mortgage company for our refinance called.  Then, I goofed off for a while, cleaned the house a little, got ready and went to the funeral home.  Another dear friend's mom has passed away.  Later, I went to the children's hospital for my volunteer shift.  It turned out to be a long, long day, but as always, it's nice to be needed in the NICU.  I was the only volunteer there tonight and there were a lot of fussy babies tonight.  I did the best I could and in between times, I sorted one of the big laundry sorting the tiny preemie boy clothes from the tiny preemie girl cloth and then I held a little baby girl with huge beautiful eyes and rocked her to keep her happy while she waited for her dinnertime which was scheduled at 8:00 p.m. and then I drove home. 

Like I said. 

Tired.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails