Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Rewrite.

I started a whiny, crabby blog post this morning.  You can almost guess how it would go ... blah, blah, blah, cars not running, blah, blah, blah PMS, blah, blah, blah think kids are getting sick, blah, blah, blah, mom not feeling good, have to work blah, blah etc. ad nauseum, but then while I was in the shower, I decided that I was just going to have a good attitude to the best of my abliity today. (I almost typed beast of my ability, LoL. ).  It kind of has been one of those laugh or cry weeks but my body is feeling better today (Thank God, if I'd felt worse, I wouldn't have been able to get out of bed today at all.)  and I'm going to be happy about that.  I'm going to put a smile on my face and be happy that my son is still home, we are all together, everybody's really okay, etc.   I read my mission statement about this blog in the right side column and I realized that if we weren't homeschooling, my youngest 2 kids wouldn't have been able to help us this week and wouldn't have gotten to spend any time with their big brother this week because they'd be at school all day.  So let's find things to celebrate -- Homeschooling!  Scholarship!  New Car! (even if it is not currently running and we don't know why!) , Insurance Money!  (from car wreck that was NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME!), Food in the pantry!  ( Especially, Cheetos!). 

See, it's not so bad really.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails