Saturday, November 24, 2012

Summary of our week.

From last Friday at midnight when my son arrived home until this Saturday at 4:00 a.m.when he got on the plane to go back, so a little tiny bit over a week, we had church, choir practice, a harvest party, my regular 4 hour shift volunteering at the children's hospital, 3 visits with grandma, about 4 shopping trips (because son needed a new wardrobe and kept buying the wrong sizes because, as he says, he's used to everything being baggy), 4H* with dinner with the homeschool crowd and two Thanksgiving celebrations.  On top of that, my husband and I had to work our regular schedules, we had to get groceries, do all that cooking and I had to go to the doctor for a recheck one of those days.  It was not my imagination that it was a crazy, busy week, was it?

Whew.  It was a good one though.  :-)

Now, on to the Christmas season ....


*Also, I had to plan and do the 4H craft lesson because no one else had time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails