Saturday, November 03, 2012

Saturday.



We had a pretty unremarkable Saturday.  The kids always celebrate a little that they don't have to do school on Saturday but my husband and I had to work.  Then we went to my niece's 4th birthday party and saw the new baby again. So cute.  It's funny, my in-law's grandkids range in age from almost 21 to 2 months.  It was good to get out and see everyone.  Tomorrow, we've got church and then we are going to a play, maybe, that some homeschool friends are in. They're doing White Christmas.  I've never even seen the movie, so I'd kind of like to go.  There's a fall festival at the local elementary school next week.  We're tempted to take the kids so the teachers can see we didn't ruin them by homeschooling.  :-P

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh girl....you've gotta watch White Christmas! It's a MUST! I say so!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails