Friday, November 02, 2012

Kind of funny ...

My daughter usually goes everywhere with me, but yesterday, I needed to mail the package before 5 so I couldn't wait endlessly for her to finish her schoolwork like I usually do; so I left her at home!  This had a surprising impact on both her and her brother who are working very hard to get finished with school today by 2 o'clock, I guess in case I do anything fun without them today?  Apparently they had a big discussion last night about it and decided to make sure they get their school work done, hopefully from now on.  We'll see how long it lasts, I guess.

Also funny, the day before yesterday, I spelled the word hospitalization so badly that the spellcheck wanted to change it to fossilization.  :-)   Imagine your doctor saying he is going to fossilize you.  :-)

2 comments:

Freakmom said...

Violet loves to be left at home...as long as it isn't for very long.

Fatcat said...

She wasn't home alone, she was with her dad and brother. She just missed a trip to Walmart, I guess.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails