Monday, March 19, 2012

Whew.

Thursday I had an appointment early then had to clean the house, then had skate night.

Friday, I had to work, had an hour and a half break then went to a concert and was gone from 5:30 to 11:30.

Saturday, up at 8:30 to work until 3:00, then met my friend at 3:15, then took my kids to the party, then went out to eat with my friend, then to the salvage store and then to the regular grocery store to get dog food, then home.  Then back out from 9:00-11:00 p.m. picking up the kids from the party (driving in a terrible storm which is why it took so long).

Then, Sunday, we had commitments at 10:00-12:00, 2:00-4:00, 4:30-5:30 and 6:00-7:45 and in between these, I managed to go to the grocery from 12:30-1:30 ish.

A nice surprise when I came home from the grocery, the washing machine and dishwasher were both running!  Go kids!

What a crazy weekend.  I am glad it's over and all I've got to do today is work.  The kids are still sleeping and I'm halfway done with work.  :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails