Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I've got

a busy 3 days ahead.  Today, I've got to take Mom to the pain clinic (which I pray will not be as long as usual!) and then tonight we've got the Wednesday evening stuff that lasts from 5:30 to 9:00 pm so I'm really hoping to be able to get a break in between the two events.  I'm tired just thinking about it.  Then tomorrow, we're getting up early and going on a field trip on our own with one other family..  Then Friday, we've got a meet and greet with the homeschool group, just to visit for a while since they haven't planned any field trips lately (hence the need to plan our own, I guess).  I don't know if we've got anything for Saturday because I haven't looked ahead that far.  Really, I think I prefer a minimum level of busy-ness outside the home because if I am here all the time I will start to think that I really should do housework and I don't want to.  :-P


Wow today is a pretty day.  I hope we get a similarly nice one for our field trip tomorrow.  This one is going to be wasted on the pain clinic, but hopefully my mom's back will feel better afterwards and she will be able to get out and do her spring gardening, so it will all be worth enduring the abysmal way that place is managed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails