Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rut Roh.






I just hit a snag in my carefully planned list of activities today.  I ran out of work in my account.  I need to get 750 lines today before 3:00 p.m., then I'm meeting my friend to go to the salvage store and then we'll drop off my kids at a birthday party and then we'll go out to eat and then I'll bring my friend home.  Then much later, I'll have to go pick the kids up.  Yes, it would help if I'd let my oldest just drive everyone everywhere but I'm just not ready for that yet.  He's had his driver's license how long?  7 months.  Is that enough time?   Plus he complains about not being able to see that well at night and he needs to have an eye exam.  Also, if I let him drive them, I'd miss my trip to the salvage store since he and I share a car and I loves my trips to the salvage store.  (It's very close to the birthday party location).  

This has nothing to do with Scooby Doo except when I got the "no job available" message I automatically said "Rut Roh" to myself.  :-P.

Yesterday's news is my son and I had a great time at the concert we went to last night except at one point, the balcony where we were sitting, started to shake.  It was a sold out show and everyone was standing up, dancing, swaying and clapping and the balcony felt like it was rippling under our feet.  It kind of freaked me out a little.  :-/  Still wonderful fun.  It's nice to have such a handsome, polite, fun young man to go places with and have him not be embarrassed to go out with his mom.  While we were waiting for the concert to start two girls did come over and make a point to say "Hi" to him.  Apparently he went to camp with them last year.  :-) 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails