Monday, March 05, 2012

Monday March 5.

Sometimes thinking of a title for a blog post is difficult.  Today I wimped out and went with the date.   We basically did nothing yesterday.  My husband had another attempt at fixing his car last night, which took my car away from me because he still hasn't gotten his car home.  It's about 15 miles away, parked at a hospital.  So we had to spend the entire day at home.  I did a bit of this and a bit of that, but mostly just goofed all all day.  I cooked dinner and made a loaf of gluten free Japanese Milk Bread which was pretty yummy and then kids and I worked a while on cleaning out my closet and took down a wire shelf in there, in anticipation of putting in a tall shelving unit that I will pick up if I ever get to leave the house again.  Just kidding.  Today, we've got 4H and I am going to ask my mom if I can borrow her car. 

This morning my youngest son is up and at it early for him.  He's sitting beside me now, watching the math lecture for his algebra lesson on Teaching Textbooks and yawning.  I said a few minutes ago that we might work on a project for the house this afternoon and he said "No, the kids need to concentrate on getting their schoolwork done" so maybe he learned a lesson last week from his procrastination?  I hope so.  That Friday night/early Saturday morning thing is no fun for anybody.

In weather today (since I've been blogging about weather all week) we were supposed to get snow today but we didn't.  It's sunny and cold.  I brought my tiny herb garden in last night.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails