Saturday, January 14, 2012

Unexpected snow!




I was planning to take my daughter to meet her friends to see Beauty and The Beast today and as we were getting ready to go, we noticed that it was snowing.  We didn't really think that much of it since it had just started and we have a 4 wheel drive Suburban. We got in the truck and started out, but by the time we got to the main road, it was clear that it was slick.  Even on 4 wheel drive we were sliding a bit much for our tastes.  We decided to turn around and come back home.  Now, when the movie should be letting out, we have 2 inches.  The kids are out sledding.  At one point in the last couple of hours, it stopped snowing for a few minutes.  My youngest went outside and yelled at the clouds to keep snowing.  I said "you yelled at the clouds?" and he said "I wasn't rude and hey, it worked."   This picture, though you probably can't tell is my youngest from a few years back.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails