Friday, January 06, 2012

Stressed.

There's just no other way to say it.  I'm stressed.  Working more hours, schooling, raising teenagers dealing with my mom's needs, dealing with my own health problems, trying to keep this house from being condemned ... it all there.  I was just read an article that said that this generation of women are stressing themselves out to the point that we will be the first generation of Americans not to outlive our parents.  I've got to figure out how to somehow get taking care of myself into the equation.  :-(

I knew going into this week with several doctor's appointments, my job with no paid time off, the post Christmas winter blahs and starting back to school (even though the kids are pretty independent with school) was going to hit me kind of hard.   :-P


1 comment:

Donna said...

Sending hugs your way Sweety! Your post reminded me of the commercial that says "Calgon take me away". Hope you can get some time for yourself soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails