Sunday, January 08, 2012

Merry Christmas?

We are going to another Christmas party today.  My youngest son wanted to keep our tree up until now, but I just couldn't stand having the living room crowded up any longer, so we took it down last week.  It feels weird, going to a Christmas party today, but I don't mind eating and socializing, so that's okay.  It's a really pretty day.  The kids might even get to venture outside during the party.  We're taking the game we got for Christmas, Curses, so that should be fun.  I tried very hard to think of something I could cook that would fit the criteria that my husband said we'd bring, sandwiches and a salad or a dessert, that my son could eat, being gluten free and dairy free.  I decided to make peanut butter fudge for the dessert and take a ham I bought at the grocery the other day, a loaf of regular bread and have my son bring his own gluten free bread.  I'm also gluten free, but I don't each much bread, so I don't need to bring bread for me.  It's too expensive.   I'll just roll my ham up in a lettuce leaf.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails