Monday, January 16, 2012

Staring into space and other things.

I'm kind of having a stare into space marathon today.  I just don't feel like I can focus on much of anything.  The younger kids are having a Pokemon marathon.  They decided not to do school today since it's a holiday.  My husband made sure that they understand that they have to do 180 or 185 days (I have to look that up every single year in May) and if they miss today, that's just another day in the summer they have to do school work.  They assured him that they understood and they took the day off.  It's funny for me to listen to them playing Pokemon because they frequently burst into song.  Earlier today it was "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" and then for a while, it was the Harry Potter theme, and then about an hour ago they started with "The Grapes of Math" another Veggie Tales song.  It tickles me.

Right now things are pretty routine around here but there may be changes a coming.  My husband's work schedule might change dramatically over the next month or so and that will be interesting.  I'm not sure how that will impact our family's routine.  I guess we'll see.  

P.S.  Now they're singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  :-)

1 comment:

Gidget said...

Isn't it always just so sweet to hear your kids playing together nicely :)

Unfortunately, mine are in that phase where they can only stand each other for small periods of time. :)

Praying that the schedule change works well for your family - and is a blessing and not a trial

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails