Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wow.

Yesterday was intense.  I left home at 10:00 a.m. and didn't make it back home until 7:00 p.m.  I would have been home an hour earlier if it hadn't been for the rain and the fog and the accident it caused on the interstate.  We made it safely, though I was pretty tired.   We had a good day of fun and fellowship.  We shopped at Hobby Lobby and then Bath and Body works, Hallmark, Starbucks and then a salvage grocery store.  :-)  That was different but it was kind of fun.  I often go to one closer to home, which I like better.   The one I usually go to is run by the Amish and I often pick up gluten free cake mixes and flour blends.  This one had a few, but honestly, I didn't think I had room in my pantry for them, so I passed this time.

When I came home, the kids were mostly done with school and as a surprise to me, they had straightened up the Christmas stuff that had been in the living room and loaded the dishwasher.  That was really nice.  Oh, it was so, so good to be home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails