Monday, November 28, 2011

The first official Christmas celebration is

believe it or not, today.  The homeschool group that I'm in has a Christmas shopping and lunch day out for the mom's every year and this year, it's a bit early but it was the only day we could schedule it.  I always have to buy a gift for the 10 dollar gift exchange and that is very difficult as we are all so different.  One of the moms always spends way more than 10 dollars, like 25 or 30 and I feel kind of bad selecting her present because I know that and one always feels bad because she doesn't know what to buy ... and one mom who is very smart and uses coupons and probably only spends a dollar but gives a gift that is worth at least 10 dollars and there's me who bought a Christmas CD for 8.99 and then felt like that wasn't enough so I bought another Christmas CD for 3.99 and put it with it. We all have our quirks I guess.

Before I leave, I'm going to make a couple of small changes to my kids schedule.  They won't like the changes, but the big major chore list is coming back and I'm going to add in a little bit more of everything else, if you know what I mean.  Youngest needs more spelling and writing practice.  I'm not sure what I'm going to add for the girl to make it "fair", but something.  :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails