Friday, November 04, 2011

Weirdness.

I'm having the weirdest experience right now.  I have a bad taste in my mouth, have had it for days and days.  I don't know if it is related to the iron pills I'm taking for my anemia or the antibiotics I'm taking for my urinary tract infection, or the cold that's running through the family (being me is so fun lately!), but something is making almost everything I eat taste like Play-doh.  Not everything, oddly.  The meatloaf I made yesterday tasted fine as did the broccoli and cheese.  :-/   It's weird.  I'm not sure if I know what playdough tastes like from my own childhood or from having my kids shove it in my mouth when they were little, but it is not a good flavor. 

I have been craving those Brach's Peppermint Christmas Nougats for months now.  I couldn't wait for Halloween to be over so I could get some.  Last night I was in Kroger picking up some medicine and saw them!  Finally.  Unfortunately, they have joined the ranks of  foods that taste like
Play-doh

Oh how I hope it goes away soon!  I guess actually it would be good for me if it didn't go away.  I'd just switch to eating healthy foods that taste bad like spinach and liver.  :-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails